the specialized system
for the management of OCS,
coffee shops and
services in general
GD Shop makes available features specifically designed for the management of one or more points of sale (coffee shop)
GD Shop on personal computer is also available in mode GD Evolution and Pay per Use, pay based on use of the software
GD Shop through a simplified software interface dedicated to the management of the retail store GD Shop FO (front office), allows you to welcome the end customer, record the sale and delivery of machines and products, connect cash registers or sales systems, manage loyalty cards, defining specific sales policies even for each customer
The basic module of GD shop includes the functionality of managing relationships with existing customers and prospects
GD Shop è disponibile anche nella versione GD Evolution comprensiva anche di tutte le funzionalità accessorie legate alla gestione dei distributori automatici (GD Standard)
- GD Shop front Office: allows you to welcome the end customer, record the sale and delivery of machines and products, connect cash registers or sales systems, manage fidelity cards, defining specific sales policies even for each customer
- Simplified tab management registries: Customers, Customer sites, sales points, OCS Machines, Products / Dispensing, Accessories
- Customer management: registry management, sales, connection with any cash register or fiscal printer, delivery document printing, immediate and deferred invoices, receipts, product withdrawal cards, loan agreement, fidelity card
- main data management: customers, customer sites, sales points, operators (ARD, loaders, technicians, salesmen), vans / vehicles, vending machines, payment systems, products / supplies, accessories, spare parts, suppliers, municipalities, areas, related categories and costs for each item
- warehouse management: manual and automatic in carrying out routine activities, realization of inventories on site, at the vending machine and the vehicle; use of barcode readers installed on portable terminals or smartphones
- managing supply & technical rounds: su schema periodico predefinito, manuale, per area, automatico in base al CAC (Calcolo Automatico Consumi), su appuntamento, libero a cura dell’operatore dotato di terminale portatile, una qualsiasi combinazione dei vari metodi
- supplier order management: preparation of order documents based on warehouse stocks, printing of the order, loading of the warehouse from delivery by the supplier, etc.
- Updating data from supply & technical rounds:: delivery and / or sales data on paper or by hand-held terminal, manual and / or automatic when the operator returns home, manual and / or automatic on the field via HSDPA via form GD WebEx and portable terminal or smartphone with internet connectivity, cash register and coin counting (direct connection with the most common coin counters)
- lot management: traceability and traceability of food products, product deadlines
- issue of documents: documents for loading vehicles, for delivery, immediate and deferred invoices, documents for loading the machine, receipts, documents issued on site and / or via a portable terminal or smartphone associated with a portable Bluetooth printer
- maintenance management: internal and external, scheduled, periodic, occasional, HACCP specialized, consumables, spare parts etc.
- CRM customer request management: technical interventions, supplies, product orders, commercial requests, advanced customer research to reduce response times with evidence of any administrative situation of the same, note of the telephone request, assignment of the request to the operator also via SMS via GD WebEx. Additional features available in GD CRM
- commission / premium management: on sold and cashed; rules management on four levels of commercial / operational structure, application of hot and / or simulated rules, summary printouts
- prints: dozens of detailed statistical and control reports with on-screen preview, available through the GD Admin base module option
- formality: printing of information to government, drafting models, summaries of fees, electronic sending of fees (Italian law)
- statistics: of the sold, of the cashed, of the profitability, consistency check between sold and cashed for each customer, customer site (point of sale), operator, machine etc.
- Eco / Fin data management: entry and integration of data relating to costs / revenues, revenue / expenses not strictly related to operational management (personnel costs, lease costs, depreciation, leasing, etc.) but necessary for determining the real profitability of company activities and financial flows
- alarm management: underwriting, contract deadlines, formalities deadlines, control, operators / revolutions, maintenance etc.